The Dendrochronicle team provides specialist services for a wide range of cultural heritage and natural heritage projects.
- dendrochronology (tree-ring dating and analysis)
- dating historic buildings & archaeological structures
- living tree & deadwood ageing – eg to reveal landscape history
- woodland heritage – woodland history & bio-archaeology projects
- Historic Woodland Assessment (HWA)
- Historic Woodland Survey (HWS)
- archaeological wood identification & analysis
- ancient wood technology
- woodworking technology demonstrations (pole lathe turning & green woodworking)
- delivering workshops in dendrochronology & woodland heritage
- woodland history walks and events
Always happy to discuss prospective projects – see Contact page for how to get in touch.